Hello my devoted readers let me tell you a story.
Once upon a time (every story has to start that way although it was only few days ago) my mates and I rented motorbikes (you can see it in the photos album attached to the last post) and with a great talent I bumped into a pit (most of the roads here are constructed out of potholes and pits and a little bit of road) and broke my bike's kickstands. well, the incident itself wasn't so serious cause how much it's going to cost, but after a short look you could see that the kickstand has already been weld before. well, English is non of us major language and non of us didn't had a clue about how you say welding in English, and after second thought we knew that even if we did know how to say it, the Vietnamese who has really poor English if at all have any English wouldn't have a clue themselves about what the hell are we talking about.
So how do you say "welding" in Vietnamese? well my friends, the answer is very simple, welding in Vietnamese is "VISH VISH" or let me put it in a sentence "you, VISH VISH, before!, I, no money"
Well, I know you want a happy ending for the story so let me just say that eventually I paid much less than he wanted (he wanted around 3$ and eventually agreed to take only 1$).
Once upon a time (every story has to start that way although it was only few days ago) my mates and I rented motorbikes (you can see it in the photos album attached to the last post) and with a great talent I bumped into a pit (most of the roads here are constructed out of potholes and pits and a little bit of road) and broke my bike's kickstands. well, the incident itself wasn't so serious cause how much it's going to cost, but after a short look you could see that the kickstand has already been weld before. well, English is non of us major language and non of us didn't had a clue about how you say welding in English, and after second thought we knew that even if we did know how to say it, the Vietnamese who has really poor English if at all have any English wouldn't have a clue themselves about what the hell are we talking about.
So how do you say "welding" in Vietnamese? well my friends, the answer is very simple, welding in Vietnamese is "VISH VISH" or let me put it in a sentence "you, VISH VISH, before!, I, no money"
Well, I know you want a happy ending for the story so let me just say that eventually I paid much less than he wanted (he wanted around 3$ and eventually agreed to take only 1$).
אין תגובות:
הוסף רשומת תגובה