Well, that's the way I like you better! you just need a little shake once in a while and then I can be sure my Inbox is back to be full. now I have hours of work to reply you all (can't complain for that).
Anyway, some of you did not completely understand my last story, I didN'T had any accident! the story was about bumper cars which was going too fast to be a bumper cars. that's all!
Also, one of the replies I've got, reminded me that Forrest Gump also has started his successful career here in Vietnam.
so remember, stupid is stupid does.
Anyway, some of you did not completely understand my last story, I didN'T had any accident! the story was about bumper cars which was going too fast to be a bumper cars. that's all!
Also, one of the replies I've got, reminded me that Forrest Gump also has started his successful career here in Vietnam.
so remember, stupid is stupid does.
אין תגובות:
הוסף רשומת תגובה