I'm at Cambodia. I've no idea how come I got here, but it just on the way to Vietnam so why the hell not. from the few days I'm here at "Siem Reap" it seem to be a gorgeous beautiful country, true they are driving on the wrong side of the road if you can call it a road (Yes after traveling so long, driving on the left side does seem the natural common thing to do) though they not really fix about it and you can see many vehicles which has the wheel on the right side like the rest of the far east.
Yesterday couple of friends and I went to see the Angkor Temples (where they filmed Tomb Raider by the way) so we hired a Tuk-Tuk which here it's a carriage attached to scooter. the driver wanted 8$ for all day long, of course we had to bargain with him so we told him that 8 does not divide by 3 so he agreed to take us for 7$.
So tomorrow I'm planing to continue toward Phenom Phen so I'll write you from there.
אין תגובות:
הוסף רשומת תגובה