28 באוג׳ 2004

Roaming Nam

I know, it's been quite long time since my last post, I wrote around couple weeks ago, well, what can I say? though my journey has return to be quite hectic at the past few weeks still nothing extreme has happened.
So what can I tell you about the past two weeks? well, Vietnam is very beautiful, the sceneries here are absolutely amazing BUT and here comes the but, the Vietnamese are the most annoying, irritating, nerve-racking, impertinent, cheeky people I could ever find along my tour. you can't spend a minute without somebody bothering you by trying push you something (always the same thing as well), you can't walk along the street without been pushed to rent a bike/motorbike with or without a driver, or a cycling rickshaw haunting you till other rickshaw will switch with it, the idea of you walking by you own using your own feet seems to the Vietnamese as a conspiracy against them and they rejecting it from bottom.
Anyway, don't get me wrong I'm still having great time here, and for some of you question 'bout my returning home (Mom!) I can only say it's ain't gonna be on the nearest future, but till then I upload photos so you can enter and watch on your free time.

אין תגובות: