While I'm waiting here in Bangkok to the Cambodia visa to be ready I went today to the king palace with one main purpose, to check out the king's toilet, now, try to imagine a huge chandelier, diamond handles, silk toilet paper and golden bowl! but an eastern style. a crap to cherish and remember.
But the real funny thing about the palace was the guards, they are trying to imitate their British companions from Buckingham and have a serious important look, but this ain't Buckingham Palace and they ain't English, first of all they shake like a leaf in the wind and the changing of the guards was so unskilled and so unprofessional so it could only be so hilarious.
To conclude the visit I can just say that the palace is really beautiful.
But the real funny thing about the palace was the guards, they are trying to imitate their British companions from Buckingham and have a serious important look, but this ain't Buckingham Palace and they ain't English, first of all they shake like a leaf in the wind and the changing of the guards was so unskilled and so unprofessional so it could only be so hilarious.
To conclude the visit I can just say that the palace is really beautiful.
אין תגובות:
הוסף רשומת תגובה