I am now at an Island named Koh-Tao, also known as the turtles island, where exactly are the turtles? I can't really tell but the truth is out there somewhere. anyway it's a beautiful beautiful small island, only 5 km long, all cover by coconut trees and surrounded by beautiful beaches. exactly like I ever imagine an island should look like.
But the main issue about this island is the diving, and before I do that I had to get rid of the cold I caught in Delhi, can you imagine catching a cold in Delhi's dreadful heat? for myself I didn't think it's possible, well, think again, everything is possible in India.
So after 4 days of tearing every corner of the island with my brand new powerful motorbike (50cc scooter), I'm finally starting the diving course.
I don't know why I actually do it, I have ever had no desire to go underwater, had no wish to explore that other world and definitely had no urge to go where there is no air.
So, you may ask, so why do you do that? well, cause everybody does that today, everyone has their diving license, and everyone goes to diving vacations. so, you might as well ask, and what if everybody jump out of the roof or from a bridge, would you do that as well?
Did I hear you asking me for a bunjy jump? cause the answer is I can't wait, there are 3 bunjy sites here in Thailand and soon enough I'm going to check them up.
I have another story to tell ya.
A couple days ago, a Thai transsexual lady tried to hit on me on the dance floor, I just burst into great laugh, it was so hilarious I couldn't hold it in. on her second attempt she asked me if I'm not into women, so I just politely answered apparently not... apparently not.
That's it for today, tomorrow I'm going first time to the great ocean so wish me luck.
אין תגובות:
הוסף רשומת תגובה