I've just arrived (well, in fact 2 days ago) to Thailand and what a culture shock, this is not India here, no it's not. the streets are clean, there are sidewalks, there are no cows to block the street (as a coincidence no cow shit (shoe mine) as well), roads which have more than one (blocked by "TATA" lorry) lane, no "local bus" with too many people than he can take shoving on the roof and where not, meat (as beef) that you can eat without fear for your poor little stomach (after 2 months of vegetarianism), pubs are everywhere (after 2 months of beer dryness), everything is so western here but most important no Hindus which answer any question with "yes" although they haven't understood what you asked them, or worse, answer with a shake of their head (like they are shaking water inside it) which could mean either yes, no, maybe or I haven't got a clue.
So, if everything is so great, why the hell I miss and wanna go back to India?
So, if everything is so great, why the hell I miss and wanna go back to India?
Love you from Thailand same same.
אין תגובות:
הוסף רשומת תגובה