I've just came back to Sydney after a week in Melbourne. There Yossi and I rent a car in purpose to explore the Great Ocean Road but as we took the car before all we went to drive the Melbourne Formula 1 track which is used all the rest of the year as a regular traffic road, anyway we didn't drive too fast there cause the limit speed is very strict there and the police cameras are everywhere.
Anyway the Great Ocean Road was really great we did see a lot of ocean and the really great part is that we saw Koalas at there natural habitat.

The Twelve Apostles
On Saturday we went to the Melbourne Zoo in purpose to pet a Koala but it was quite a lousy zoo which you need to look very good to find any animals cause they hardly exist there, anyway the only Koala I had the chance to pet was a stuffed one.

שד טזמני מסתובב בלי סוף כמו רוח משתוללת מחוף לחוף
Today I'm back at Sydney and the weather is not as it was when I left the city which mean that it's time to move up north (right after passover night).
אין תגובות:
הוסף רשומת תגובה