21 באפר׳ 2004

Again??

Of course
again and another time again backwards.

what am I talking about?
I found my purpose in life.
yesterday we went to do a bunjy jump or to be more precise bunjy jumps.
this time, compare to the jump in New Zealand it was higher (around 160 meter) and from a bridge, as I always wanted to do, and not just an ordinary bridge but a suspension one.
with the same weight as last time (3 month ago), this time I was first to jump and with much less pressure I had beautiful jump (everybody agreed I had the best one).
At the second jump I ask the guide if on the jump I can spin myself, so he tells me "No, cause you are going to jump backwards". my first reaction was awesome, the reaction after the jump was AWESOME!!!!.

Anyway the combo deal is that the 2nd and the 3rd jump are very cheap and the 4th is toll free, so sometime on the following weeks I'll go jump 3rd and 4th but this time it's going to be night jumps.

so stay with both feet on the ground and have a happy birthday
(tomorrow 22nd).


אין תגובות: