Hey there, how are you these days?
I couldn't be better.
We have just finished a track called "the Mt. Cook track" for the mountain you can view from the mountain we climed.
The track itself is quite a steep and slippery, at the top of the mountain there is an alpine hut where we staied the night and went back down the next day. although it's summer we climbed high enough to reach snow.
Anyway have good time cause I will.
I couldn't be better.
We have just finished a track called "the Mt. Cook track" for the mountain you can view from the mountain we climed.
The track itself is quite a steep and slippery, at the top of the mountain there is an alpine hut where we staied the night and went back down the next day. although it's summer we climbed high enough to reach snow.
Anyway have good time cause I will.
אין תגובות:
הוסף רשומת תגובה