I have a short story about a brilliant Thai, well, he must be brilliant, I have no idea how come I haven't thought about it myself.
You usually come across those people at terminals for their kind, they address you and ask you to fill up a form with all kind of questions, I kind of like these surveys, mainly because they are passing the time fast. Anyway, I was at a terminal waiting for the ferry to come, when a Thai person came and asked me if I can fill up this survey, I took up the form and after answering exactly two question I realize, it's his bloody English homework, brilliant!. I'm telling ya, he just has to be genius to come up with it.
You usually come across those people at terminals for their kind, they address you and ask you to fill up a form with all kind of questions, I kind of like these surveys, mainly because they are passing the time fast. Anyway, I was at a terminal waiting for the ferry to come, when a Thai person came and asked me if I can fill up this survey, I took up the form and after answering exactly two question I realize, it's his bloody English homework, brilliant!. I'm telling ya, he just has to be genius to come up with it.
אין תגובות:
הוסף רשומת תגובה