Today I got lost in Varanasi and it was really unpleasant adventure,
Second thing on the morning I went to the railway station to buy a ticket to Delhi, It was only 10 minutes drive by a rickshaw, but when I wanted to go back apparently no one knows where is my bloody guesthouse, of course no rickshaw driver does tell you that, they first get you on the rickshaw drive a little bit so you値l have to pay them and then start to investigate where they need to go. So eventually I found myself walking hours at the dreadful heat trying to find the guesthouse myself counting on my sense of direction, and no I did not have the address or a map showing where is the guesthouse.
When I come back from lost, I went to a funeral on the Ganga (Ganges), it was very sad and I took a lot of photos.
Second thing on the morning I went to the railway station to buy a ticket to Delhi, It was only 10 minutes drive by a rickshaw, but when I wanted to go back apparently no one knows where is my bloody guesthouse, of course no rickshaw driver does tell you that, they first get you on the rickshaw drive a little bit so you値l have to pay them and then start to investigate where they need to go. So eventually I found myself walking hours at the dreadful heat trying to find the guesthouse myself counting on my sense of direction, and no I did not have the address or a map showing where is the guesthouse.
When I come back from lost, I went to a funeral on the Ganga (Ganges), it was very sad and I took a lot of photos.
As I said earlier tomorrow I'm taking the night train to Delhi,
אין תגובות:
הוסף רשומת תגובה